Course: ABCs of Wine Sales and Service
Fortunately, there is hope for the rest of us. Think of a trip to the wine store as if it were a trip to the book store.
And remember, the staff's job is to help you choose a wine that you'll probably enjoy. They want your repeat business so it's in their own best interest to make sure you have a positive shopping experience.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.