Course: ABCs of Wine Sales and Service
what is wine?
Wine is a social beverage, at its best when shared with friends and family.
Sometimes wine is the focus of conversation, drawing attention to itself or to related themes in history, geography, agriculture, art and literature. And other times, wine simply enhances the meal.
Either way, wine adds pleasure to life.
Wine is fermented grape juice.
The basic recipe for making wine hasn't changed for thousands of years:
Grapes + Yeast = Alcohol (Wine)
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.