From grapes to glass, this class provides the background information you need to properly evaluate wines. You'll put this information to use during the tastings in the next two classes.
MODULES for CLASS 1
- What is Wine? (~ 2 pages / 5 minutes)
- Making Distinctive Wine (~ 2 pages / 5 minutes)
- Tasting vs. Drinking (~ 2 pages / 5 minutes)
- Buying Wine (~ 2 pages / 5 minutes)
- Setting the Table (~ 2 pages / 5 minutes)
Course packets contain printed materials that supplement the on-line text. They are PDF documents that require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have this free software, download it now.
The next step is to download the Class...