As Europeans immigrated to the New World, they brought their wine culture with them. Today, grapegrowing and winemaking are well established in North and South America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
California is the focus of this class. As France provided the model for the Old World, California is our model for the New World. The rest of the New World is covered in the next class.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.