This class covered the following topics:
- To taste its best, wine should be chilled.
- Optimal temperature for white wines is 45 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pouring sequence
- Pour quantity
Champagne and Sparkling Wine
- Opening safely
- Pouring without frothing over
- Size and shape can affect the taste of a wine. Look for tulip-shaped glasses.
- Leave room for swirling; fill glasses only about one-third full.
How Your Senses Work
The main ideas are associated with the following interactive list: