Course: ABCs of Wine Tasting
Welcome to your ABCs of Wine Tasting course! This is a great place to learn the basics. But don't be fooled! Although the ABCs is designed for beginners, there's a lot of information in here. Take your time as you read the materials.
One student reported, "I've been collecting wine for years, but I wanted to see what the course was like so I decided to do it with friends who are just starting to learn about wine. They learned a lot. I was reminded of wine concepts that I had forgotten... and I learned a few new things. Plus, we all had fun."
From grapes to glass, Class 1 provides the tools you need to properly evaluate...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.