Course: ABCs of Wine Tasting
Welcome to your ABCs of Wine Tasting course! This is a great place to learn the basics. But don't be fooled! Although the ABCs is designed for beginners, there's a lot of information in here. Take your time as you read the materials.
One student reported, "I've been collecting wine for years, but I wanted to see what the course was like so I decided to do it with friends who are just starting to learn about wine. They learned a lot. I was reminded of wine concepts that I had forgotten... and I learned a few new things. Plus, we all had fun."
From grapes to glass, Class 1 provides the tools you need to properly evaluate...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.