Course: ABCs of Wine Tasting
Before you start
If you're going to do the tasting in Module 2 directly after finishing this module, make sure your three wines are already chilled or pop them into the freezer now.
With white wines, the bottles should be cold to the touch, but not freezing.
You already evaluate foods using the same steps experts use to evaluate wine.
2. Sniff for more clues:
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.