Course: Understanding Wine
review for class 10
A good retailer can offer helpful service, such as:
Find a good retailer through the Wine Spectator Online Retailer Database and wine-knowledgeable friends.
The sommelier can be your greatest ally, especially if you communicate:
The traditional serving ceremony provides the opportunity to:
Return a bottle if it's corked or spoiled, or isn't as described, by mentioning your concern and asking the sommelier to taste the wine.
Buy wine by-the-glass - experiment or please...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.