Course: Understanding Wine
If you would like to print out this Class tasting, >> click here.
1. Fill in the top portion of the Tasting Journal.
2. Pull the corks from your two bottles of wine. Pour each wine into a separate glass, filling each glass about 1/3 full.
3. To remember which glass is which, you might want to place the two glasses side-by-side, keeping the Sancerre on the left and the Sauvignon Blanc from California on the right. In each section of the tasting, we'll evaluate the Sancerre first and the Sauvignon Blanc second.
4. Fill in all...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.