Course: Understanding Wine
After deconstructing wine and examining its individual components, you'll have an easier time recognizing the components when they all appear together in your glass.
Water pressed from the grapes comprises the largest percentage of wine and provides a solution for the rest...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.