Course: Understanding Wine
Class 1 covered many concepts that are key to appreciating wine; you will use them each time you taste. This module reviews and expands on the basics of preparing for a tasting and how your senses work.
White wine is best served cold, but not freezing, to the touch; 45-50 degrees F or 7-10 degrees C is about right.
The easiest way to chill...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.