Course: Understanding Wine
Class 1 covered many concepts that are key to appreciating wine; you will use them each time you taste. This module reviews and expands on the basics of preparing for a tasting and how your senses work.
White wine is best served cold, but not freezing, to the touch; 45-50 degrees F or 7-10 degrees C is about right.
The easiest way to chill...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.