Check out the new, mobile-friendly WineSpectator.com!
• Sorry, Hangover-Free Wine Still Doesn’t Exist, 03/25/2015
• Health Watch: Wine Is a Healthy Heart Habit for Women, 02/19/2015
• A Compound Found in Red Wine Could Improve Liver Health, 02/06/2015
• Alcohol Puts You Right to Sleep, and Then It Doesn’t, 01/28/2015
• Think You Know How Resveratrol Works? Think Again, 01/14/2015
» More Headlines
Is red wine really better for you? How many calories are in a glass? Do sulfites cause headaches? Get answers to your most-asked questions.New: Red wine gives me terrible heartburn. Is there anything out there that I can drink?
Evidence continues to mount that wine drinking goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle. Wine Spectator magazine's March 31, 2009, cover story takes a look recent studies and findings, including the latest on resveratrol.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions
New! Ratings Flash | New! Unfiltered