Check out the new, mobile-friendly WineSpectator.com!
• Vintage, Appellation … and Calorie Count?, 04/01/2015
• How Many Calories Are in a Glass of Wine?, 04/01/2015
• Sorry, Hangover-Free Wine Still Doesn’t Exist, 03/25/2015
• Health Watch: Wine Is a Healthy Heart Habit for Women, 02/19/2015
• A Compound Found in Red Wine Could Improve Liver Health, 02/06/2015
» More Headlines
Is red wine really better for you? How many calories are in a glass? Do sulfites cause headaches? Get answers to your most-asked questions.New: My friend has Huntington's disease. Is it safe to drink wine?
Evidence continues to mount that wine drinking goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle. Wine Spectator magazine's March 31, 2009, cover story takes a look recent studies and findings, including the latest on resveratrol.
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions
New! Ratings Flash | New! Unfiltered