• Think You Know How Resveratrol Works? Think Again, 01/14/2015
• On Alcohol and Pregnancy, the Jury’s Still Out, 12/12/2014
• Health Watch: Wine Can Help Prevent Type 2 Diabetes in Overweight Women, 11/13/2014
• Health Watch: Moderate Drinking Found to Significantly Lower Heart Attack Risk, 10/06/2014
• For a Healthy Heart, Drink Wine and Work Up a Sweat, 09/08/2014
» More Headlines
Is red wine really better for you? How many calories are in a glass? Do sulfites cause headaches? Get answers to your most-asked questions.New: Will wine increase my chances of developing multiple sclerosis?
Evidence continues to mount that wine drinking goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle. Wine Spectator magazine's March 31, 2009, cover story takes a look recent studies and findings, including the latest on resveratrol.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions