See all articles in the package
Assistant tasting coordinator, New York office
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator seeks a highly motivated wine lover for an entry-level position in its New York tasting department.
- Data entry of wine samples and wine auction results
- Handling wine, researching pricing, managing our wine room
- Setting up tastings
- Buying Guide production
What we are looking for:
- Wine industry or restaurant experience
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Filemaker Pro, Gmail, Word)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Candidate must be located in the New York Metro area
Please email cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.