See all articles in the package
Assistant Tasting Coordinator, New York Office
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator seeks a highly motivated wine lover for an entry-level position in its New York tasting department.
- Data entry of wine samples and wine auction results
- Handling wine, researching pricing, managing our wine room
- Setting up tastings
- Buying Guide production
What we are looking for:
- Wine industry or restaurant experience
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Please email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.