See all articles in the package
Wine Spectator is seeking an assistant tasting coordinator to work in our office in Napa, Calif. This entry-level position will help manage our blind tasting process and assist with editorial duties as needed. This is a full-time position with opportunities for advancement for someone who is passionate about wine and committed to journalism.
- Managing our extensive wine database
- Setting up blind tastings
- Contacting wineries for samples and information
- Organizing our cellar (must be able to comfortably lift 40 pounds)
- Participating in general office duties
What we are looking for:
- Wine industry, retail or restaurant experience
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, database management)
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Candidate must already be located in Northern California; our office is in downtown Napa
Please email cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.