39 wines, including elegant French reds and super values
Do you like a sommelier to be available to assist with your selections?
Don't miss any high-scoring wines from your favorite regions. Sign up and we'll tell you when we add new wines to our database
Comparing Tignanello and Solaia 2007 with Piero Antinori
• Tim Fish offers an overview of the successful 2012 vintage for California Zinfandel
• Mixed Case MaryAnn Worobiec sits down with The Prisoner's new winemaker
• Bruce Sanderson tastes through the 2013 Burgundy lineup at Maison Champy
• Harvey Steiman finds two California surprises in his cellar
• Mixed Case Mitch Frank sees craft beers' popularity as an opportunity for winemakers
We want to know what you think about hot topics in wine.
Our exclusive lists of the world's top wine values, value producers and easy-to-find wines.
Find out which vintages to buy in key regions around the world.Updated:
• Bordeaux/Left Bank Reds (Médoc, Pessac-Léognan) 2/24/15
• Bordeaux/Right Bank Reds (Pomerol, St.-Emilion) 2/24/15
• Bordeaux/Sauternes 2/24/15
»See More Vintage Charts
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.
Experience 200+ of the world's finest wines at each stop! Order tickets now for:
The most exciting wines of the year for quality, value and availability! See top 10 profiles, videos and 25 years of the Top 100!
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions
New! Ratings Flash